[SATLUG] Unix/Linux opening at UTSA

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:40:04 CST 2013

FYI, for anyone needing an intro Unix/Linux admin job, we have a
Systems Analyst I position open on the Unix Team here at UTSA. Job
requirements for this position are a basic understanding of Linux/Unix
with some Solaris. Solaris really isn't that important, but some
knowledge would be useful because most of our production/dev servers
use Solaris. We will teach you the rest ;)

Interested individuals should use the STARS system to submit your job
app and resume.

https://www.utsajobs.com

--
Jeremy Mann