[SATLUG] Need a tutorial for installing Debian on to a Sun Blade 1500 Silver

Jason ron.j.mann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:29:54 CDT 2013

John,

What sort of error messages did you get from the Solaris installs? Did
it display the same error message each time? These error messages could
be useful.

With regards to Debian, I was unable to locate any Blade 1500 specific
installation guides. Debian does have a sparc section.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/  It might be helpful.

Jason