[SATLUG] Linux Day 2013

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 21:29:13 CDT 2013

Just got the e-mail stating that its time to start preparing again.

Last year SiteB hosted (thanks!) and the year before Rackspace did (also
thanks!).

Unfortunately we didn't really end up with very many attendees last year,
so we'll have to look into what is going to work out for this year.

What would be nice would be to actually come up with a basic head count
(wow... thats a lot to ask for this early!)  but how about just a general
show if interest in putting this together ?

-greg