[SATLUG] Question | Monthly Meeting -Thursday, July 11th

Roy Hernandez roy.hernandez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 15:42:58 CDT 2013

Guys-

I am interested in stopping by the LUG meeting this evening, but want to
make sure that a meeting is still planned.  If a meeting is still in the
works, should I bring anything? (food or drinks)

I relocated from Northern CA a year ago and have been looking for a San
Antonio LUG community.  I use to be active in the SVLUG (Silicon Valley
Linux Group) and participate in the Northern California Ubuntu User Group.

In general, how many people participate in the SATLUG meetings?

Thanks,
Roy