[SATLUG] screen recording tool

Austin Lowery loweryaustin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 15:09:47 CDT 2013

I have played around with Recordmydesktop and Kazam from the Ubuntu 13.04
software center and with my set up Kazam is a winner for sure.
Recordmydesktop is great for videos about 30 seconds long, and then for
some reason it just stops recording. Its probably just my set up though.  I
can take long high resolution viedos with Kazam.

I am running an Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz × 4 with 8 gigs of ram.