[SATLUG] screen recording tool

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sat Jul 20 12:38:46 CDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 12:24:38PM -0500, Don Davis wrote:
> Can you just combine audio and video with openshot?

Probably, haven't tried openshot. I have compiled kino on my slackware box, it
may be able to do it as well. I was just hoping for a solution where I do not
have to do any multiplexing/audio combining at all, and have both audio and video
be recorded in realtime. The less time I have to expend with this, the better.
Can Openshot work with flash video format?

-b.