[SATLUG] screen recording tool

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Sat Jul 20 12:50:49 CDT 2013

I don't know off hand - but I know it works better with some obscure
formats than one might expect. But aside of that - converting the
video with ffmpeg would be trivial. (Given all the work you're doing
with vnc and the specificity of your requests - adding and moving
audio with openshot will improve overall quality with higher return on
time than the other bits.)