[SATLUG] minecraft on ubuntu

Joe machos null.div.zero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 16:56:08 CDT 2013

Yup, definitely more info.  also a ppa for is available for minecraft. Did you have that setup? I've heard the 13.04 update will disable all your third party repositories.  You might need to update minecraft.  Also, you might run it from a term so you can see output as it tries to load.  Just open a terminal in the folder with the .jar file and run it "java ./minecraft.jar". Assuming the that is the file name.