[SATLUG] Linux Certifications

Chris Hudson chrishudson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:41:07 CST 2013

Have your friend take the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
exam first, and then take the RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) exam.

 --Chris H.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Jon Mark Allen <jm at allensonthe.net> wrote:

> All,
> I have a friend who is looking to move more toward a linux career, and he
> asked:
> "If I wanted to go get a Linux cert to add to my skills and possibly
> shift my focus more towards linux, what certs do you think are most
> marketable?  It seems like there are a few different certification
> paths."
> While I use linux daily, it's not my day job and I really haven't
> explored that area much.
> What advice would this group have in response to such a question?
> Thanks! :-)
> --
> JM
> /* If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't
> been much of a day.
> -- John A. Wheeler */
> --
> _______________________________________________
> SATLUG mailing list
> SATLUG at satlug.org
> http://alamo.satlug.org/mailman/listinfo/satlug to manage/unsubscribe
> Powered by Rackspace (www.rackspace.com)

More information about the SATLUG mailing list