[SATLUG] Computer Show

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Fri Mar 8 10:39:13 CST 2013

Nathan Oxhandler wrote:
>Just a reminder that we have our table at the Computer Show at the Live Oak Civic Center next Saturday, March 9. The show starts at 9 AM and end at 5 PM.

The admission price has dropped to $3 so no more need for discount
coupons. If you haven't been to the San Antonio Computer Show and
Super-Sale in a while, the price will never be lower. Children 12 &
under are free, parking is free, and there's often something in another
room for the rest of the family to enjoy.

See you there!  --Don

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tourist tongues on
fire over tacos at Mi Tierra. I watched HS bands glitter in the dark