[SATLUG] github or bazaar for SATCal project?

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Mon Mar 11 23:17:15 CDT 2013

John Hebert wrote:

>I did a search for SATCal on github and couldn't find anything. Has the
>repository been created yet? What will the name be for the project?

Since there hasn't been any notice of such a repo on this, the only
SATLUG list, or on the SATLUG.org website, then a reasonable observer
could conclude such does not exist. To the best of my knowledge as a
SATLUG board member, that is indeed the case.

Due to other commitments I will not be able to work with the calendar
project in any capacity, and hereby retract any earlier statements to
the contrary.  --Don

--
www.satlug.org - The official reference for SATLUG matters.