[SATLUG] MAC#

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Wed Mar 27 13:12:10 CDT 2013

Hi Joe, I am trying to get bluetooth to work with a head phone. I have been reading for several days but it is confusing to me I confess. I have not had anyuone walk me tru the setup for firs time. I tried to follow few howtos but I get stuck with pairing the devices. However wee hours this morning I grabbed a fix for getting it to work but was too tired to continue so let me mess with it I think it may solve it for me. I will report back.

My search for a mac# was because in the box that reveals devices found in the manager it says enter the mac#. lshw nor lsusb reveal any such # but I alos just read that for a pin # u assign the # or I think that what I read. Btw ifconfig shows a MAC# for eth0 it can be a USB device for wireless but I am not set up for wireless. Using a cat-5 modem to switch to boxes.
thanks hh