[SATLUG] Static IP Address

Jason Mann ron.j.mann at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:29:10 CDT 2013

Vpn sound like the best solution given the available information.  I say
this because there was no mention of encyption, access method, etc. Plus, a
vpn would help to protect their network vice a firewall configuration based
upon ip addresses alone. I hope that your client removes the unused
addresses.