[SATLUG] NAS HD recommendation

Todd W. Bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Wed May 22 21:29:10 CDT 2013

Your gonna hate the performance on virtualbox, I was never able to get it
to run under kvm, the latest freenas doesn't have the virto drivers.  That
said it does just all storage standards and loves real hardware. I'm
currently using a freenas box for iscsi shared storage on my kvm cluster at
work.

Todd