[SATLUG] Switching distros - what settings/files to back up

Marek Garst mgarst60 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:52:02 CDT 2013

If sound and wifi work using the live usb, it would seem you should be compatible with the hardware. I would test that first. Alternatives could be to set up for dual boot, or, if you want to be really careful, replace the hard drive with another ( if accessible) and install the new system on it.

Thanks, Mark