[SATLUG] Meeting Tonight

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:26:02 CDT 2013

At the meeting tonight I will be discussing firewalls and demonstrating
the use of iptables.  I'll also demonstrate nmap.  I'd like to have a
couple of members bring systems that we can hook up into a local network
(disconnected from Rackspace's network) to demonstrate nmap.  I will
bring a couple of systems and switches that we can use.

I'm going to try to get to Rackspace about 6:30 to set up.  If a couple
of others can come to help, I'd appreciate it.

   -- Bruce