[SATLUG] Heads up---I have about five or so openings for a seminar Monday night

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Sun Oct 27 21:11:29 CDT 2013

Hi there,

I am a CIS instructor at Univ. of the Incarnate Word. I am starting a
cloud computing course from scratch this coming Spring/January.

Rackspace is helping out by showing us how Openstack works and how we
can best use it.

If any of you are interested, Rackspace will be having these training
seminars starting from scratch Monday (10/28) 0 Thursday (10/21) from
6pm until 9pm.

This will be held in the Joyce Building on the UIW main campus. If you
want to come, please let me know and I can help you get into the
courses.

Thanks,
john