[SATLUG] OT: Wireless Networking

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 22:15:01 CDT 2013

Oh yeah, if you're using a single router with multiple WAPs, google
"Spanning Tree".  Also, when going this route, it's good idea to use all
the same brand of equipment (router and WAPs, or at least all the WAPs).
And, if you use PoE keep the keep the WAPs within 300ft.  You can go past
that, but you'll have the resistance of the CAT5 fighting your Tx.