[SATLUG] OT: Wireless Networking

Todd W. Bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Fri Sep 13 07:24:06 CDT 2013

I would start with the dd-wrt wiki.  but if you really want to understand
how wifi really works then you should also read up on antenna theory.  Im
sure one of the ham guys on the list could help more with that particular
topic.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://www.antenna-theory.com/

Todd