[SATLUG] Meeting Night

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Sun Sep 15 16:16:06 CDT 2013

When SATLUG was started it was decided that meetings would alternate between Thursdays on the odd numbered months and Wednesdays on the even numbered months to allow more people to attend meetings since there were a number of people that had other obligations.

It was brought up at the last meeting that we look at this and determine if it should continue or we just choose one or the other. We would like input from those that are attending or plan on attending meetings in the future so we can vote on what to do at the December Meeting.

Nathan