[SATLUG] Meeting Night

Jax jaxtaposition at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 22:40:53 CDT 2013

Allo,

Although I have not been able to attend meetings yet  I would very much
like to do so.
Not sure about others in the group, but my work schedule can often run in a
6-12 week block - meaning that we are essentially locked into scheduled
days of the week.
If it is not convenient for the group to maintain it's "flip-flop"
schedule, that is completely understandable. But, doing so may be a
hindrance to some.
Conversely, the back-and-forth thing may be confusing to some of our
members who would prefer more consistent meeting times.

Please do take this with a grain of salt, of course, as I'm just a 'lurker'
and haven't attended meetings.
Thanks to the group for all you do.
 =)

Cheers,
Jax

--
"Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit."
      ~Seneca