[SATLUG] Re: Meeting Night

Frank Huddleston fhuddles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 10:12:31 CDT 2013

Alternating weekdays are fine with me, but I can see that it could be confusing.
Perhaps a SATLUG calendar would help with apprising people of events:
not just meetings, but other relevant events like the computer shows,
HackerSpace events, Linux Day things, etc. I note that the SATLUG web
page does not have such a calendar, but only a list of meeting dates.
I know that some enterprising fellows at Rackspace were interested in
re-doing the web page, but in the meantime, perhaps a SATLUG Google
Calendar could be created, and made accessible either from the main
SATLUG web site or to be included in anyone's personal Google
Calendar.
  This would be easy to set up and maintain, and might help in keeping
people informed and synchronized.

Regards,

Frank Huddleston