[SATLUG] San Antonio Got Game!

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Sun Apr 13 10:11:29 CDT 2014

Or maybe games - lots of games - and the other stuff gamers bring to a
party. AHA! _That's_ why San Antonio was selected for [1]PAX South, the
new gamer exposition from [2]Penny Arcade. We love to do parties, almost
as much as we love tearing up the streets around the convention center.

Interesting times, eh?  --Don

[1]
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/04/pax-south-show-to-premiere-in-san-antonio-jan-23-2015/

[2] http://east.paxsite.com/what-is-pax

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tourist tongues on
fire over tacos at Mi Tierra. I watched HS bands glitter in the dark