[SATLUG] Meeting tonight, Rackspace 7PM

Joe H joeh at unixy.net
Wed Apr 16 20:33:39 CDT 2014

On 04/09/2014 10:07 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> We don't have a presentation scheduled, but there are several topics
> to discuss starting with the openssl vulnerability.  Other topics will
> be welcome so just bring them up.
>
>   -- Bruce

Hello

I'm a long time lurker and I'm replying to the group for the first time
(IIRC).

I'm not sure if you have anything planned but if you're interested in a
presentation at the next meeting in May, I can present and demo this
multi state self-regulating (autonomous) Linux node running Varnish
Cache. End goal is to be able to dynamically (on the fly) adjust cache
levels and cache aggressiveness to mitigate Web traffic and load spikes
while remaining fully responsive to visitors.

It's a fun hack : )

Joe