[SATLUG] [OT]: FS: Server rack, servers

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 18:19:24 CDT 2014

I couldnt tell you.  I bought them off a guy in Austin and he didnt have the model # either.

25u rack and only 1 server ?  (ups doesnt count..lol).  Your geek isnt showing.  Time to add some servers!  :-)

 What's the chassis model on your
 supermicro's?  I have a norco right now
 but I'm kinda in the mood to try and play around with some
 more rack
 mountable boxes... I have a 25u rack and only 7 U full (1 4u
 server and a
 3u ups)

 On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Alex Bartonek
 <bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com>wrote:

 > HP Half-rack, perfect for your home/home
 office/business, includes cable
 > seperator bracket also..complete, on wheels.
 $225

 > ALL SERVERS TESTED, OS WIPED OUT.  YOU INSTALL
 YOUR OWN OS.  You can run
 > Solaris, Linux or something inferior like
 Windows.  Can power up and show
 > that its fully functional.
 >
 > (3) 2U HP Proliant DL380 G3 Server, 6GB RAM, Dual XEON
 3.06ghz CPUs, (6)
 > 72GB Ultra320 SCSI drives, USB, CD/DVD RW drive, dual
 gigabit NICs, HP 5i
 > Array controller  $115 EACH
 > (1) 2U HP Proliant DL380 G3 Server, NO CPUS NO RAM, (6)
 72GB Ultra320 SCSI
 > drives, USB, CD/DVD RW drive, dual gigabit NICs, HP 5i
 Array controller  $70