[SATLUG] [OT]: FS: Server rack, servers

Garrett Heaton gbear14275 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:36:27 CDT 2014

Indeed but electricity is expensive! :)  I've also recently been reading
the wisdom of Mr. Money Mustache.  A software dev that realized he could
save up and retire in 9 years... and did at the age of 30.

mrmoneymustache.com

Been an inspiring read.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Alex Bartonek <bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com