[SATLUG] Free

William Armstrong barmstrong at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 14:40:26 CDT 2014

Late Spring cleaning. I have a 7ft Compaq Rack on wheels to give away.
It has the side panels but no doors. Four racks, two are pull outs. I
also have two Dell 2850's and a 2650 and a 1750 servers. All with hard
drives and caddys, most with RAID and dual CPU. The servers were up and
running until last week but now I need the space. Will toss in a working
switch. Other items thrown in if interested. You pick up in Stone Oak area.
Looking for suggestions for worthwhile charity to donate to in case no
one is interested.