[SATLUG] Free

William Armstrong barmstrong at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 4 17:17:24 CDT 2014

I think i have someone lined up for the rack and the servers I listed in
the email. I do have some older Dell rack servers and towers 2450's
1800's and so on. Some Dell desktops, also. What is their minimum
requirements on servers and desktops? I may have some Cisco 7960's
7940's and a Cisco phone server I might let go off. Would they have any
interest in those things?