[SATLUG] Message box

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Sat Aug 9 04:07:23 CDT 2014

I booted up after a power-out 2 days ago to find a 2"sq box that I cannot delete. This box appears before boot is complete.  It will not select by the mouse and is fixed in the upper left corner, always on top. It reads for what appears to be the box header ( 130702 P01 f01 L24ADVM-B067K ) Then in the body it contains what appears to be stats something named 'White Balance' 'EEPROM INIT' with numbers below for Gain & Offset. I am guessing that this has something to do with the HD.

Can someone please ID this for me and explain it's meaning and how to get rid of it. I tried to Google but couldn't ask correctly
Thanks herb