[SATLUG] Devuan

alesmerises at satx.rr.com alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 1 09:09:42 CST 2014

Yeah, what he said.

Seriously, thanks.

So based on your explanation, using systemd really isn't an issue if everything is working ok and you're only doing a 'standard' installation.  But if you need to do some customization and/or run into some start-up problems, using systemd could make things harder for you.  Is that about it?

Also, do you know of somewhere that might list which particular distros use systemd or not?

Al Lesmerises