[SATLUG] simultaneously burning multiple DVDs

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:03:36 CST 2014

Ignoring potential bandwidth issues (latency/available to use), could
try something
like ndb ( http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/119364/how-can-i-mount-a-block-device-from-one-computer-to-another-via-the-network-as-a
)
to create a "master DVD server".  Just need a command line dvd burner
program && script to start a "burn" instance for each device.

Craig