[SATLUG] simultaneously burning multiple DVDs

Kevin Buckner sirjaggy29 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 10:27:59 CST 2014

Software does not always take advantage of the capabilities of hardware.
Just because the system has enough RAM doesn't equate the peripherals
software is taking advantage of it. The system bus also is not a factor in
it because again the device driver software for either the DVD controller
or DVD authoring software may not be on par with hardware. A device
controller on the hardware maybe able to daisy chain several devices but
the driver software may access in a sequential read write.  Otherwise the
driver software may not be up to par in reading writing to several devices.
On Dec 31, 2014 8:13 AM, "Borries Demeler" <demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu>