[SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:16:03 CST 2014

Borries,

Per http://www.toms.net/rb/tomsrtbt.FAQ, "... tomsrtbt requires about
8meg to boot ..."
I remember Othniel as being very well-versed in Toms RTBT, he
introduced me to it.

http://www.tinycorelinux.net/faq.html#req
"An absolute minimum of RAM is 46mb. TC won't boot with anything less..."

http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/frequently_asked_questions.html
Minimum Requirements for DSL with X-Window:
i486
24 MB RAM

Have you checked this out?
http://drdos.com/products/dr-dos/tcpip/