Re: [SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

hc at hc at
Sat Feb 1 12:42:59 CST 2014

Yes  Borries  I think I have some old sticks in a drawer if you post a pic I will see if I can help out. If I remember those first old sticks I had some 4mb size and you are correct those designs you had to install in pairs I remember the pain of paying $45 per mb and I hadda buy 2.  lol