[SATLUG] Two questions

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Thu Feb 20 14:16:29 CST 2014

On 02/19/2014 11:57 PM, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
> I don't know how many Rackers are on the list, but I know of one
> (who won't be back til next week sometime) who is very familiar
> with Openstack, I don't believe he is on the LUG ml though.

I do work at rackspace, but not on the OpenStack stuff directly.

However, I've heard reasonably good things about this:
http://www.ubuntu.com/cloud/tools/openstack

That might be the fastest easiest way to get openstack up and going.

It's totally production ready, the Rackspace Cloud runs on OpenStack.
Businesses rely on it to make money and stuff. I think it's pretty solid.

Hope that helps,
David Kowis