[SATLUG] Jobs with City Of SA

Aaron Sachs aaronm.sachs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:18:18 CST 2014

RE: My post a couple of days ago, here is what I received from my contact
at the City:

City of San Antonio is now accepting applications for the following

Data Center Administrator (Network Administrator)

To view the full job posting for any opening at City of San Antonio, click

Click on a job title to view the complete job posting of any position
listed. After you have reviewed the job posting, you can apply for the
position by clicking on the "Apply" button and completing the online

Beyond that, I don't have much information, but would be happy to put you
in contact with him off list. Just hit me up.