[SATLUG] Re: Meeting Notes

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 14:18:11 CST 2014

If you like, I can try and help with Rackspace involvement. I think the
best ways to increase awareness would be to e-mail a digital flier to our
SAFUN mailing list, Linux mailing lists, and maybe a few physical fliers on
the bulletin boards around The Castle.

Additionally, has anyone proposed using The Factory for things that do not
need a projector? The Factory is on the other side of the building, but it
would be quiet while providing the beer hall feel. Just a thought.