[SATLUG] Last nights meeting

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:02:01 CST 2014

Last night I gave a presentation on Gentoo. Due to the time available,
answering questions, explaining, and group discussion, we did not get
through the full installation. A few have spoke to me who are setting
up or planning to set up Gentoo when they have time. I'll be more than
willing to answer questions on the list of problems you may run into
your first time doing a Gentoo installation if somebody else does not
beat me to it. I hope you guys enjoyed the presentation!

Fedora 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 32CA 0B0B 8A07 6969 7581 BD47 6053
3930 1D4B DC3E

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Code: https://github.com/BullShark/JSpeak