[SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

Travis Hegwer travis at dstechnology.net
Sun Jan 26 13:29:20 CST 2014

First I would ghost that old hdd asap and then make an image of it also for backup.  I might be wrong but if I remember, to network in dos you had to use Novell on top of dos. Perhaps try to buy the same isa card and mb on eBay to have identical replacements in the event of a failure.

Travis.

Sent from my Sprint phone.