[SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 13:32:36 CST 2014

I don't know when pxe came out.  You want a full system image; so, I think
pxe is the best way (using the network).  But, the easiest thing to do is
pull the hard drive out.  Then take your backup or even just pack it up for
safe keeping,  and replace the HD.  That way you can get back to
"stock/oem" easily and fast.  Also, with no cd drive or floppy, the easiest
way to setup a dos environment is by running "sys <driveletter>:" in an
existing dos system.  You can download dos 6.22 from technet. Or get a
bootable all in one (like Hirens boot cd) that already contains a fuctional
dos system.