[SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sun Jan 26 16:14:41 CST 2014

THis sounds like a great way to do it - however, I cannot find rbfg.exe on
any of my windows systems. I looked at win2k, XP and 7. Is there a place
where I can get a copy or is there an alternative? I did get the floppy
driver replaced and it is working now. I also tried to read the harddrive
with my USB adapter, but it must be pre-PATA because it is not recognized.
In the BIOS it is listed as "TYPE 40". When hooked up directly to the PATA bus
on another computer the drive isn't recognized.

So, I guess I could copy everything off the drive via floppy now, or
try to get the rbfg.exe file somewhere...

Thanks for the tip!
-b.