[SATLUG] A challenge for all seasoned experts :-)

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 21:54:35 CST 2014

I had done quite a bit with DOS back in the day, but I hadn't messed
with networking until Win 3.1.  And since that was more than 15 years
ago now, I wouldn't remember how to do it any more anyway.  I do still
have an old Windows 98 CD, if that would help.

Had you thought of using a null modem cable & direct connect to another
PC?  As I recall, that's not all that difficult and is fully supported
right in DOS.  It's just a matter of configuring the communication
settings and directing the output to the right COM port, if I remember
correctly.

Al Lesmerises