[SATLUG] Meeting this month?

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:25:00 CDT 2014

AV equipment would definitely be nice - are we still stuck in the area
outside rackspace (i.e. not in the room with whiteboards?) - I'd love to
give a presentation covering a bit more in depth the types of things we
were discussing at the last meeting (android, building for arm, things of
that nature) but without a whiteboard, I pretty much just wave my arms
around while talking and look for a whiteboard to write on that doesn't
exist.