[SATLUG] problem with computer not accepting password

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 15:59:47 CDT 2014

I am trying to log in to my Ubuntu under administrator but when I enter the
password that I have had for years it keeps going black screen and popping
back up with the same box asking for the password. Is there a command that
will make it stop asking for a password. As of now the only way I can get
on is to get on under guest which I can't have access to all my files.
Thank You very much, Cheryl
angels we call our pets....(in memory and deepest love, Frankie, 2013;
Hillary, June 2008; Misty Nov. 2007; Maxi, July 2004; Sheba, May 2000).