[SATLUG] Key Signing Party, GnuPGP, public key encryption @ 10BitWorks, Saturday August 2nd @ 12 noon. Solar San Antonio talk & XCSSA show and tell meeting at 1:30p

Jeremy Z zunkworks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:18:58 CDT 2014

Hi Don, great question, according to John (the event organizer) this one is
going to be informal
<http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html#traditional>
(since it's the first), however the plan is to make it a regular to
semi-regular event. We'll hopefully get more organized as time goes on...
So for this one you should bring "sufficient ID" and small pieces of paper
each with your name and PGP fingerprint on them, so that you can hand them
out to people. If not, that's ok too, just don't expect the whole process
to be super expedient this time around.

Cheers,
Jeremy