[SATLUG] SATLUG meeting June 11

James McGuire blue6249 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:28:18 CDT 2014

Has anyone contacted Geekdom about hosting the meeting there? They seem pretty open to events and the space seemed pretty cool when I visited it yesterday. We also wouldn’t be limited by having to make sure that everyone who wants to show up reads the mailing list….

I doubt it would work if we changed venues for the meeting on wednesday but it is probably worth considering for the one after that.
James McGuire