[SATLUG] Meeting tomorrow - remember to RSVP

Benjamin Temple benlinuxguy at live.com
Tue Jun 10 15:32:35 CDT 2014

Hello all,

Please remember to RSVP for the meeting at the below link is you plan to attend.  You must use a genuine name, not obsfuscated, as this is what security will check at the parking gate.  I will be closing form responses at 8AM tomorrow morning.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QR4fg59CnyN3RXzXwzwHHweymDVL6Ae9zFEhDlLFnGc/viewform?usp=send_form

We will be meeting in "The Factory" meeting area.  Please ask the parking guard if you need directions, and I will try my best to source out a map.  It will be open from the outside.

Ben Temple