[SATLUG] Fwd: Request for link removal

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:40:45 CST 2014

I got the message below.  This was my response:

"You have to be kidding.  This was obviously automated and you don't
have a clue.  It was a single email message from 5 years ago where one
of our users recommended the site."

"That said, I've removed the offending link.  I will also forward your
message to our mailing list so they know not to visit your site -- ever."

The website names below have been adjusted so we don't bother them
again.  Just remove -nospam-.

   -- Bruce