[SATLUG] Fwd: Request for link removal

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 19:47:19 CST 2014

I'll add them to the pro-guns forum I host.   Thanks!  :-)

 I got the message below.  This
 was my response:

 "You have to be kidding.  This was obviously automated
 and you don't have a clue.  It was a single email
 message from 5 years ago where one of our users recommended
 the site."

 "That said, I've removed the offending link.  I will
 also forward your message to our mailing list so they know
 not to visit your site -- ever."

 The website names below have been adjusted so we don't
 bother them again.  Just remove -nospam-.

   -- Bruce