[SATLUG] Linux everywhere

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:08:20 CDT 2014

Whoa. that might be practically very secure, as who's going to wait
around that long for a command prompt, or
to do stuff... now hook it up to a 300 baud modem and we're talking geeky ;-)

As for OpenBSD, I would imagine lots of people and businesses use it.
I think this is the year of
the OpenBSD Desktop. I'll be doing another install now that I've freed
up a hard drive.

regards,
Daniel Villarreal
http://youcanlinux.org/